Bootstrap- Let’s make it Easy
What is bootstrap in simple sense?
- Bootstrap is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development
- Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive designs,
So simple bootstrap is a tool or a so called “front end development framework” which is used to make create responsive websites easily and faster.
How to Learn Bootstrap?
As every thing in the field of IT Bootstrap too can be learnt via any of the online available platforms.
- If You are a person completely depending on theory there are plenty of articles in the net , Wikipedia s a good place to start
- If You are a person who like to test out certain things while learning via reading then W3 schools is a place recommended for you. (Bootstrap 3 or Bootstrap 4 (w3schools.com)
- If You are a person who completely depend on trying out coeds yourself, Free code camp is the way to go! (Front End Development Libraries Certification | freeCodeCamp.org)
What are the Advantages of Bootstrap?
Basically it makes life so much easier for developers to build that attractive front end of your website , more flashy and also saves a lot of time and effort on the process too.
Let’s take a look at some of the features Bootstrap 4 offers ,
- nav bars
- alerts ,
are some of the tools bootstrap 4 offers. which are probably seen in almost all the websites in the internet today.
What is the version?
nowadays Bootstrap comes in 3 versions
- Bootstrap 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 5 (latest version)
Bootstrap 4 is a newer version of Bootstrap; with new components, faster stylesheet and more responsiveness.
Bootstrap 4 supports the stable releases of all major browsers and platforms. However, Internet Explorer 9 and down is not supported.
If you require IE8–9 support, use Bootstrap 3. It is the most stable version of Bootstrap, and it is still supported by the team for critical bugfixes and documentation changes. However, no new features will be added to it.
And Bootstrap 5 is the latest version with all the newest tools and features . If your system is up to date its highly recommended to use the latest piece of tech.
Although it is recommended to have HTML and CSS as prerequisites . Bootstrap is not a difficult thing to learn. and can be used to make work very efficient when we get the hang of it.